Business Code of Conduct
Doodles Market believes in conducting business in an honest, responsible, ethical and lawful way. This Code of Business Conduct outlines standards for all involved parties to be committed to the same principles. Involved parties include (Sellers, their employees, Agents, and subcontractors collectively referred to as “Sellers”), consultants, vendors, and business partners.
- You will act with integrity and conduct
- You cannot attempt to intimidate anyone, either directly or by using your influence over others; or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others’ privacy rights.
- You will not engage in any form of harassing, intimidating, predatory, stalking conduct, offensive, discriminatory, or threatening speech or behavior, including but not limited to relating to religion, race, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other protected category.
- You will not interfere with Doodles Market Services.
- You may not modify, download, copy, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, sell, create derivative works from, or in any way use any of the content found on the Services.
- You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Services. This includes any local, state, federal, or international laws that may apply to you.
- You may not sell anything that violates any laws, and you may not engage in fraud, false claims, infringement notices, theft, anti-competitive conduct, threatening conduct, or any other unlawful acts or crimes against Doodles Markets, another Doodles Market user, or a third party.
- You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services, or attempt to use the Service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
- You cannot make any commercial use of the Service or its Content, including making any gathering or use of any item listings, images, pricing, or descriptions.
- You cannot copy, or use techniques on any part of the Service or its Content;
- You cannot use a buying agent to process transactions on the Service.
- You cannot break or attempt to break the security of the Service.
- You cause the Service to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others’ privacy rights.
- You cannot remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights from the Service or materials originating from the Service.
Conflicts of Interest
You must avoid conflicts of interest or even the appearance of conflict of interest. A conflict of interest exists when Sellers deals with a Doodles Market employee whose spouse or relative has an interest in the Seller as a partner, owner, investor, or similar roles.
A conflict of interest may unconsciously influence even the most ethical person and even the appearance of a conflict may cause a Seller’s acts or integrity to be questioned.
You cannot send unauthorized emails on behalf of Doodles Market. You must never appear to speak publicly for Doodles Market unless you are expressly authorized to do so.
When using social media, you must never suggest that you are speaking on behalf of Doodles Market.
When posting on social media about Doodles Market or its products, you should clearly say your post is your own personal opinion.
Data Privacy and Security of Third Parties
Doodles Market is entrusted with the personal information of Sellers, Buyers, third parties, other individuals with whom we come in contact. Doodles Market is committed to collecting, using, and retaining personal information in a fair, and appropriately secure way that complies with all applicable laws, regulations, and governing contracts.
Bribery and Corruption
Doodles Market strictly prohibits government official and commercial bribery. Never offer, provide, solicit, or accept anything of value to gain an improper advantage. Bribes are illegal, unethical, and prohibited by this Code. Bribes can take many forms: “anything of value” literally means anything that might have value, including cash, gifts, meals, entertainment, business opportunities, loans or rebates, contributions to political parties, Company product, offers of employment, and more. There is no threshold amount; any amount could be construed as a bribe if it is offered in exchange for favorable treatment. The “thing of value” does not actually have to be given; the promise or offer alone is prohibited.
Gift Giving, Travel and Entertainment
A gift or favor should not be given to a Doodles Market employee if it might create a sense of obligation, compromise the Doodles Market employee professional judgment or create the appearance of doing so. In deciding whether a gift is appropriate, you should consider its value and whether public disclosure of the gift would embarrass you.
A gift of nominal value may be given or accepted if it is a common business courtesy, such as food samples.
Giving or accepting valuable gifts or entertainment might be construed as an improper attempt to influence the relationship.
Confidential and Proprietary Information
You must maintain in confidence all confidential information entrusted to you by Doodles Market. Confidential information includes all non-public information that might be of use to competitors, or harmful to Doodles Market or its collaborators and suppliers, if disclosed. All non-public information about Doodles Market should be considered confidential information. Examples of confidential information include: trade secrets, patents, trademarks, copyrights, business plans, marketing plans, designs, databases, records, any unpublished financial data and reports, and any information subject to any obligation or agreement of confidentiality. It also includes information that suppliers, collaborators, and other third parties have entrusted Doodles Market.
It is imperative that you protect Doodles Market’s intellectual property (“IP”), which includes patents, trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights, design rights, logos, know how, photos/videos, individuals’ names and likenesses, and other intangible industrial or commercial property. Doodles Market’s IP should be used for legitimate business purposes and only when authorized to do so by Doodles Market.
Procedures for Reporting Violations
If a Seller is in violation of this Code of Business Conduct, you are required to report it to Doodles Market immediately. To report violations you may do so confidentially, anonymously (if desired), and free of retaliation. You may report violations by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org